• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS IMI ARS MIcro Uzi Full Auto Saw Cut Complete Kit

camorodent

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-imi-ars-micro-uzi-full-auto-saw-cut-complete-kit.903261/
Item Name: FS IMI ARS MIcro Uzi Full Auto Saw Cut Complete Kit

Zip Code: 30329

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2900

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a seldom seen kit, it's a full auto micro uzi parts kit. The lower is a 3 position ARS. There is a small saw cut to the rear of the receiver that makes this a parts kit and does not require a Ffl. This is a complete kit with Imi barrel, cut receiver, full auto bolt (not a semi), and full auto lower. This is the only one I have and haven't seen one of these kits in quite some time. This kit is unique also for the rail that was mounted under the barrel at some point. Comes with a 20 rnd mag. This is a complete kit. The price is $2900 obo. Any questions, please pm me. Not looking for trades.

Pictures:
micro-uzi-saw-cut-1-jpg.387421

micro-uzi-saw-cut-2-jpg.387422

micro-uzi-saw-cut-3-jpg.387423

Last edited:
It is complete if everything in photo is included...will function with a single weld or riveted plate if you dare run a CB micro uzi (1600-2200rpm) that way. It would be scary without complete weld... think what happens with m11a1s converted to 9mm....blown welds..

This FA fires from the closed bolt?

Yup. OB micros=900rpm, CB micros=1600-2200rpm. Its got a fully shrouded rim on the bolt face.in full auto, it functions as an OB both the striker/firing pin assembly and the bolt fly forward at the same time. Its quicker then the OB bc there are 2 springs pushing forward. Just sold my 2 reg. micros and parts kit just like this one....they are sooooo rare. If your thinkin about buying it- do it.

Back
Top Bottom