• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Marcolmar Cetme LC, never been fired

halflife78

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
Selling my CETME-LC (collapsing stock black model) that has never been fired, the only thing I did was mount a Holosun on the rail to see how it looked and took it off for the pictures.

Comes with:
Original black range bag (denoting Gen 2 manufacturing)
Manual
Cable Lock
Registration Paper
Flash hider (When I was digging in the bag to take the pics I found the FH, didn't even know if had a FH in the range bag)
Surefeed 30 round mag (Disclosure: I don't remember if it came with a SF mag or not, but I just went through all my mags and all I have is SF and Pmags)

As per Marcolmar's website, only 650 of these kits were available for them to build into complete rifles. They are now all built and sold. They won't be getting any more of the parts sets. The interior parts are different (Bolt carrier, cocking tube, recoil spring) from a standard L model. They don't just stick a collapsable stock onto the back end of an "L' model. Also, here is how the barrels are constructed for this model.

"Built using our USA stamped, robot welded receiver, this CETME LC is the last roller-locked military rifle to be adopted by any country.

The barrel is 12.5", hammer-forged, nitrided, 1-in-7. Finish is top of the line Cerakote E Series. We use all brand new and re-engineered springs, in our ATF approved, 922(r) compliant design.

Barrel Extension model includes our exclusive "extended barrel" model, where the original 12.5" barrel has a blind-pinned extension that looks just like the original 16" barrel with flash hider."

Lowered pricing because I am wanting to move this.

Attachments

• IMG_4908.jpg
    IMG_4908.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4910.jpg
    IMG_4910.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4911.jpg
    IMG_4911.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom