• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS NIB Glock 19 Gen 3, with three boxes of +P Hollow point ammo - $595.

mtnsmith

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ree-boxes-of-p-hollow-point-ammo-595.1081606/
Item Name: FS NIB Glock 19 Gen 3, with three boxes of +P Hollow point ammo - Reduced to $575 with the ammo, $550 without the ammo.

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $575.

Caliber: 9 mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NIB Glock 19 Gen 3, with everything that came with it including box, and 2 boxes of 20 count Magtech Guardiam Gold 9 mm Luger +P 115 grain jacketed hollow points and one box of 20 count Federal Premium 9mm Luger 124 grain Hydra Shok JHP ammo. I do need to see a CCL or DL, preferably a CCL. $575 with the ammo, and $550 without the ammo. No Trades.

Pictures:
dec-26-2015-002-jpg.626677

Last edited:
How much without the ammo?

Well I already told one fellow that I would rather sell together as this is the only 9mm pistol I have. If I quote you a price for the gun only, I guess I am obligated to let him know what I would sell it for without ammo and give him first choice, do you reckon?

Well I already told one fellow that I would rather sell together as this is the only 9mm pistol I have. If I quote you a price for the gun only, I guess I am obligated to let him know what I would sell it for without ammo and give him first choice, do you reckon?

I checked and believe that conversation was brought to a close. I will sell the G19 for $550. without the ammo.

Back
Top Bottom