• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Pimp'inest BBQ gun in Macon, S&W 59, 9 milly with real MOP grips + extras

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...9-9-milly-with-real-mop-grips-extras.1878393/
Item Name: FS Pimp'inest BBQ gun in Macon, S&W 59, 9 milly with real MOP grips + extras

Zip Code: 31211

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $750 - Crazy neckbeardin' price drop to $580! That's right! Fife atey!

Caliber: 9mm Luger

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sell one super nice Smitty & Wess model fitty-nine in bright, hoochie blinding nickel finish, including a S&W factory stainless mag. The grip scales are real mother of pearl, not an imitation. Hard to find. I have the original grip panels (no tape on them) and an additional blued S&W magazine to go with this. Come to me and you'll get two additional good condition aftermarket mags too. $500 with only the factory grips and mags, now that's a price a neckbeard can appreciate!

Pictures:
dscn0962-jpg.1802822

dscn0963-jpg.1802823

dscn0964-jpg.1802824

dscn0965-jpg.1802825

dscn0966-jpg.1802826

Would you trade for EBTs?
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a "peach card!" Hell yeah I'd trade for EBT cards! I have a complex about being the only schmuck at the checkout at Kroger paying cash for my groceries. Everyone else in Macon has one of those cool peach cards. They don't even look at the prices ringing up to make sure they're right!

Back
Top Bottom