• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Polish Radon P64 absolutely mint.

maidenfan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-polish-radon-p64-absolutely-mint.1294237/
Item Name: FS Polish Radon P64 absolutely mint.

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475

Caliber: 9mm Makarov

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: From my personal collection, this absolutely stunning 1972 year built Polish P64 built in the Radon factory Poland.

This P64 is in absolutely mint condition, and looks to be unfired 100% mint... I have added Wolf springs to this and will include extra Wolf springs to the sale.

Also included with this purschase will be the original Holster an extra mag and the original grips.

The p64 is pictured with stunning custom made wood grips and a custom made holster. Both of which just make this into a beautiful looking P64.

If you have any questions, please use the PM system. The price is firm and absolutely no offers will be considered. The asking price includes the whole package, and I will add more pictures when I get back in town tomorrow.

Must be willing to pick up at the Mall of Ga or surrounding area.

Pictures:
img_1898-jpg.969874

img_1897-jpg.969875

I have a few lol. This one is the best of the bunch, esp with the stunning custom made holster and wood grips.

Back
Top Bottom