• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS PolyTech M14/S

LarsRobert

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-polytech-m14-s.1011873/
Item Name: FS PolyTech M14/S

Zip Code: 30728

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Winchester

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is my Chinese PolyTech M14/S, which translates into a Chinese clone of the Springfield Armory M1A (M14). She comes with one Chinese 20 round blued magazine, vented upper handguard and a non-slotted flash suppressor. I bought her from a gentleman in used condition, opened her up when I got home and it looked like she had only a magazine, MAYBE 2 magazines run through her. In other words, she's seen very little use...so there's still that opportunity to install a USGI SA M14 bolt in her if so desired. I'm sorry, I do not know the round count or history of her. I sighted it in for around 75-80 years. She runs flawlessly with .308 Winchester ball ammo...which is all I had to shoot her with. $900 firm...she's worth every penny of that. Please, only GA residents that hold a valid GA Carry Permit that don't have a problem displaying it to me at our FTF. Thanks for reading through my ad here. Looking for that one confirmed "I'll take it."

Pictures:
img_0153-jpg.545935

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom