• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Remington 3-9x scope

Jakeman0110

Default rank <200 posts Lifetime Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
Came on a remington 700. Eye relief is a bit short for a full size rifle cartridge but this little scope would work great on a .22 rifle or something similar. Only mark on it is from the old scope rings. I just don’t have a need for it or I would keep it. I’ve also got the scope bases that came on the rifle as well. They appear to be pretty solid and are as pictured. No scope rings because the ones it came with are junk. Everything is sold as is. $25 for it all. Message me for any questions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 24
I see you Tritt sporting good hat...lived their for 20 ++ years!!!How is Daniel and family and the buisness these days?BTW scope is at a good deal and should move quickly.Tell Daniel Mike who sold him his National Forest Grouse print,said hello
Best Regards

I see you Tritt sporting good hat...lived their for 20 ++ years!!!How is Daniel and family and the buisness these days?BTW scope is at a good deal and should move quickly.Tell Daniel Mike who sold him his National Forest Grouse print,said hello
Best Regards
He’s doing good! I usually try to stop in once a week or more haha. I’ll for sure let him know! I’m heading out there in the morning to pick up a package

Best Regards
And his family is doing good as well. His youngest son plays ball with my little brother so we see them all the time

Back
Top Bottom