• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Remington 870 Police Magnum package

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Here is a nice LE Trade-In 870 Police Magnum. Has some typical wear on it but still looks nice. These shotguns were SBS when they were traded in, so the breacher at the end of the barrel is pinned and welded to be legal for civilian sales. Notice it has rifle sights on it as well.

I added the +2 extension so it's a 6+1 now. I installed a Phase 5 follower as well. I also added the NOS wood corncob forend that cost me $80, and I replaced the rubber buttpad bc the old one was nasty and unusable. This shotgun is sick!

$600 including 100 rounds of S&B 2.75" 00 Buckshot.

103542.jpeg
103540.jpeg
103539.jpeg
103538.jpeg

Very awesome, still trying to figure out how it’s pinned and welded.
It's pinned and welded on the bottom of the barrel, I can take pics but it looks like any other pin and weld. Clyde Armory has sold tons of these and they all had to be P&W as to not be considered NFA. I did fill out a 4473 so hopefully that puts any fears to rest.

It's pinned and welded on the bottom of the barrel, I can take pics but it looks like any other pin and weld. Clyde Armory has sold tons of these and they all had to be P&W as to not be considered NFA. I did fill out a 4473 so hopefully that puts any fears to rest.

No fears here, no doubt it’s legit. I was just trying to figure out the how. Hell I’d trade either one of my listings for it, lol.

No fears here, no doubt it’s legit. I was just trying to figure out the how. Hell I’d trade either one of my listings for it, lol.
Ahh...yeah, not sure on the depth of the pin, etc. Thinner than a rifle barrel for sure.

Just looked at your listings, that M&P is slick! I wish I could use it, I'm needing cash though...for some new ink lol

Hit me up if you get any other trade fodder...or, I've got a little wiggle room on price too :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom