• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Ruger 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-Dawg88

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ruger-57.2133646/
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image5.jpg
Item Name:
FS Ruger 57

Zip Code: 30238

Item is for: Sale or Trade for CZ Scorpion, Stribog or 1911
Sale Price: 1000.00

Caliber: 5.7x28

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Billing Information: CASH or Trade ONLY

Item Description: The all NEW Ruger 57 chambered in 5.7x28!!

Great gun, the ergonomics are awesome and the shooting is phenomenal. Good sights, an "OK' trigger, not the best but certainly not the worst! I have exactly 100 rounds (2 boxes) of Federal 40 grain, 5.7x28 rounds through the gun.

I'm accepting any reasonable offer for the entire setup.
Includes the Ruger 57 pistol, original Ruger carrying/storing case, 2-20 round magazines, Ruger bag, 240 rounds of federal 5.7x28 FMJ, 1-Vortex Venom 3 MOA red dot, WITHOUT mounting plate.

Hi friend welcome to the ODT. Nice first post. Bottom line is this the majority of people on here will not do any kind of a bill of sale. I know I will not. It’s best to just ask to see their Georgia Driving License to make sure that they are at least 21 and their Georgia Carry Permit to make sure that they can legally own a firearm.

This is impressive! In your first thread, you managed to resurrect a religious debate (to BOS or Not to BOS) on par with 9mm vs 45.

Another piece of advise.
- post it however you want...price, BOS, with flowers and a pillow mint....if the price and condition are in line, someone will buy it.
- delete all the extraneous replies on your post. Let the religious debates play out in other forums, not in your post.

BTW, 9mm is better.

Tried to get my hands on one of these during my last trip to the LGS but they sold it before I could get there. Seems Ruger isn't releasing a lot of these yet.

This is impressive! In your first thread, you managed to resurrect a religious debate (to BOS or Not to BOS) on par with 9mm vs 45.

Another piece of advise.
- post it however you want...price, BOS, with flowers and a pillow mint....if the price and condition are in line, someone will buy it.
- delete all the extraneous replies on your post. Let the religious debates play out in other forums, not in your post.

BTW, 9mm is better.

What about the .40???....ha..ha..ha.
OP - GLWS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom