• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS RUGER MK III STANDARD SS 22LR

T Marshall

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I am reluctantly offering for sale my VERY RARE stainless steel RUGER MK III Standard. In 22LR. This MK III is rare and in perfect condition. It has a 4-3/4" tapered barrel. Pretty Rosewood grips have been added and the stock grips are included. This MK III was manufactured in 2011 and OEM Box and DOCS are included. It has TWO stainless magazines. Also a storage pouch to keep it sharp. And a 250 round box of AGUILA ammo. Have some fun! The MK III was the first year of the factory Mag Safety. Meaning you cannot pull the trigger without a mag inserted. It has an adjustable rear sight added. For elevation and windage, Additionally I have added a Hammer Strut Support. It precludes having most of the infamous reassembly issues you have likely heard about. This example is very user friendly from a service stand point. Also added is a TK Titanium firing pin. And routine replacement of recoil spring. I have had many of these RUGER Mark Series pistols. Starting with a MK II and about 8000 rounds down range. They are really a lot of fun. And this one is special. ALSO INCLUDED, BUT NOT PICTURED, WILL BE FIVE STAINLESS (total) RUGER MAGAZINES AND A RUGER MAGAZINE POUCH. OEM HARD CASE AND OWNER'S MANUAL WITH TAKE DOWN and REASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS.
I live in Buford and prefer to meet at Academy Sports on Buford Drive. Located behind The Texas Roadhouse at Plunkett Rd. Near MOG. Let me know if any questions. My Landline is 678-288-9558 No TEXT, please. Email is tommarshall481@gmail.com or PM. Thank you.

Attachments

• DSC00858.jpeg
    DSC00858.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 374
Great pistols! Lots of fun right there!
Thanks for the kind words. This MK III is really special in many ways. Being SS is both rare and function is also superior. I have had about a dozen of them and most had at least a miner quirk. But, at my ripe old age I decided it was time to simplify things like my gun collection. Just this week I sold 3 Rugers and have just this one remaining. Other wise remaining are 4 Walthers (22LR, 22 WMR and 2x9mm. Three are optic ready. One has optic. I also have a CZ P10-c with optic. Nice pistol but will offer it for sale shortly. Need to do pictures. Thanks for the kind words. Have fun. Tom in Buford.

I have this exact pistol. They are kinda rare. Good luck
I love mine. I shot my first ever armadillo with it a long time ago, I’ll never sell mine
Hello, And thanks for your note. A few years ago I went to an Eastman Gun Show and I saw the first one for sale. Asking price was more than I felt I wanted to pay. So I left the show but did pick up a business card. The next day I called (fairly long drive) and said "I'll take it". Of course it had sold. So I continued to look and found this one. Shipping cost, FFL and it was mine. From Kansas, I believe. So I bought some Motther's Mag Polish, tore up an old T Shirt and went to work. I learned if you can't feel the scratch with a thumb nail that looking new is achievable. Just rub, rub 'til you get the look desired. I will miss it but won't give it away. I have had a huge number of hits. But, no buyer. About time to redo the ad. At a lower price, I guess.
I do have a CZ left to sell. W/HOLOSUN 507c mounted. Pretty nice combo. My third CZ. Great guns. But, I would be left with 4 WALTHERS. Various calibers. BTW I do have some extra parts for a MK III. Rosewood grip panels, titanium firing pin
and, perhaps other treasures. They are always a challenge to find. Perhaps it is time for major clean up. Thanks again, Tom Marshall, Buford.

Do you still have yours? They are lotsa fun, for sure. If you are back in the market for another, please let me know. See ad for details. Good to hear from you. Tom

Back
Top Bottom