• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Savage Axis 270 Win

GaHunter86

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-savage-axis-270-win.1888476/
Item Name: FS Savage Axis 270 Win

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250.00

Caliber: 270 Win

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Savage Axis 270 Win Synthetic stock, Bushnell scope, chin rest. No issues with this rifle, I just took it on a hunt last weekend and took a nice Buck. This gun has had around 70 rounds through it that’s it. It has been kept in a gun safe with thermostat, and taken care of. No issues.

Pictures:
image-jpg.1920830

image-jpg.1920831

image-jpg.1920833

I live in grayson I go to Atlanta frequently but I'm looking for a rifle for my 18 yo son.

Happy New Year. I hope this one is a great one for you and your family. As far as a gun for your 18 year old son, you really wouldn’t find a better one, unless you feel he needs to come down a caliber and start off on something like a 243. I started off on a 270 so it’s all I’ve ever had other than my 30-06 and things. It’s a solid gun would last him years if taken care of. I won’t be heart broken if it doesn’t sell it’s a really great gun, and if it doesn’t sell then I’ll continue to keep it in safe and use on my whitetail hunts. I think a lot of people on here just want to move a gun and therefore would sell for any price but I know what I have in this gun I know the gun I k ow how many rounds have been put through it and I wouldn’t hesitate at all using it on my next hunt.

I appreciate your response and I am interested in the gun, I am trying to figure out the logistics of meeting up and taking a look. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your response and I am interested in the gun, I am trying to figure out the logistics of meeting up and taking a look. Any suggestions?

Good afternoon, I hope this message finds you well. I love in Senoia but would be willing to meet in Fayetteville or Peachtree City or Newnan. Not sure if those places would work for you or not. I will be available this weekend this evening included, Sunday I will be unavailable after 10:00 am

Back
Top Bottom