• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Smith & Wesson Shield w/ Mags, Primers, Ammo, and...

R_C

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-smith-wesson-shield-w-mags-primers-ammo-and.2566620/
Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Shield w/ Mags, Primers, Ammo, and...

Zip Code: 30120 / 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500 (Pricing Detail Below)

Caliber: 9mm, 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good evening ODT. I have a few items I'm looking to pass along to free up some funding for new projects and endeavors. I'm sure I will run across a couple other things to part with as I keep looking through what all I have, so stay tuned. Thanks in advance for checking out the post!

• To start, I have a Smith & Wesson Shield 1.0 for sale. Stock parts with low round count. It will come with 5 mags. Factory 7rnd, factory 8rnd, and 3 more factory 8rnd mags with Taran extensions making them 10rnd. I have the original floor plates, so I will include those if you want to convert them back. I also still have the original box and docs. Asking $500 for the kit. Any ammo would be sold separately.
  • Box of CCI Small Rifle Primers (8 sleeves of No. 400 / 2 sleeves of No. 41) - $110
  • 4 sleeves of CCI Large Pistol Mag Primers (No. 350) - $45
  • 5 20ct Boxes of 5.56 NATO Winchester M855 "Green Tip" - $75

I would prefer to sell these items, but I would entertain the idea of trading toward the following items.
  • Rock Island Tac Ultra
  • FN 509C Compact MRD
  • Sig 365 (Not XL or SAS)

By responding regarding the S&W Shield, you are affirming that you are legally allowed to purchase and possess firearms in the state of Georgia. No bill of sale required, but when we meet, I will need a quick look at your GA driver's license (or preferably your CCW license).

3F0CE2FC-2829-4880-AFBD-EFDB5B8AA1D6.jpeg
89FED345-CEB0-4FB2-924E-B6BA37048383.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom