• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS SPM FS Glock G19 4th gen with F3F match threaded barrel, PICTURE ADDED SPM

dana

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
SPM

I have a very nice basicly perfect condition Glock G19 4th gen with a silver mach grade SF3 threaded barrel, one OEM Glock mag for sale. 100% reliable and very accuret. Supresses great with my Octane 9. I will get some pictures up tomorrow. Right now i dont have the case or papers as we have been moving. But i will look for them in our storage. If i find them the price will increase slightly accordingly. No original barrel at this time. With out box at this time i will take $450 firm for quick sale.

I am a GA resident with CCW but working in NC near Clayton GA. I occasionally drive through Atlanta area about once a month. I will be driving up 75 from Florida all the way through Atlanta and Clayton GA. in a few days. If you want it and will 100% for sure meet me along that drive i can do that. But my wife will be with me and i cant wast time or go out of my way that day. Other than that will be in and out of Atlanta as stated.

Sorry about the poor picture. I have a lot of messages to sort through. I will try to honor the first comitment to purchase as who gets it.
SPM

Attachments

• 20220210_124415.jpg
    20220210_124415.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom