• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Tag Heuer Aquaracer Saphire Crystal 300m Watch

The Glock Guy

Default rank <50 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-tag-heuer-aquaracer-saphire-crystal-300m-watch.1533560/
Item Name: FS/FT Tag Heuer Aquaracer Watch

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 749

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tag Heuer Aquaracer Saphire Crystal 300m w/ blue background. The watch is in good condition with minimal signs of wear, and was almost 2k when new. Asking $749 OBO. I'd also be willing to trade for a good rifle scope that had a similar MSRP when new. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, feel free to post directly here or PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

-David

Pictures:
tag-for-sale-jpg.1347425

I likes Tags, just not more than my scopes..... There are a couple of NF scopes on here for sale... GL
Well, can't say I blame you - there's nothing quite like a good scope - it really makes the rifle. Let me know if you change your mind or would consider other trades or combinations of trades - I also have a Magna-ported Glock 29 that I need to sell to help pay for some of this stuff. It's a sweet gun - 10mm firepower that shoots like a .40.;)

Back
Top Bottom