• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS UKC MALE UP FOR STUD!

StantheMan

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Up for STUD is my big fella.

he is 10 y/o. Never had a moment with a young lady in his life. (attempted, but she wasn't quite ready).

I know his day is coming, and he has been by my side since college.
***** I want to be clear. I was given his papers when i got him. Didnt have enough sence to register the papers, but i kept for documentation to show he is legit.******

Temperament is phenomenal.
Size is perfect, if you like the Staffordshire size APBT
BLUE BRINDLE
Brown/Hazel EYES. Yes they change.

I know he can produce some lovely puppies with the right female. I would like to get a puppy and stud fee in exchange, so my 1 y/o and 4 y/o have another pup to grow up with.
If interested, we can go further in to detail about the negotiations.

** but ideally looking for someone I can count on to hold mama down until she drops the load. Every other person ive come across had their female, tied to a chain outside in unfavorable conditions..

Let me know. I want him to have an opportunity before he goes to heaven!

Thanks

1644425970476.png
1644426122646.png

I’ll give you $300 to get him neutered. Millions of pit bulls type dogs die in shelters every year from backwards thinking like this.
Send it.

I dont know about backwards thinking, but Im not that kind of APBT owner. I treasure and respect the breed, he's papered & I Love him so much, and his temperament is so outstanding, I wanted another for my kids. We have Kennels on OUR property in AL, and they belong to us. They dont fight, they dont hunt. We just love our 4 legged children. Oh, and fixed by the way.

With that being said, I cant speak for the dirtbags who use them to fight, or sell them on CL, or at your local walmart, or leave them tied up so animal control can take them away

Unfortunately, I am not of fan of adopting from shelters. My heart goes out to each and every one of those dogs in there, but Im sorry. I cant do it. I prefer to have my pups at at least 13 weeks, SO I can be in control of how it is raised and trained. I hate that they are in that situation. I really do. But I am not an individual that has put ANY of my dogs in that situation.

But I can send all forms of payment that I accept, and make your dreams come true. I will also send your 2 cents back as well.

Honestly dont know why i even explained myself, but enjoy:doh::pray2:

Back
Top Bottom