• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Ultimate Gray Man Pack Price Dropped

Wheeler

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ultimate-gray-man-pack-price-dropped.1637559/
Item Name: FS Ultimate Gray Man Pack

Zip Code: 30517

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Elberlestock Cherry Bomb covert weapons pack. If you're looking for a low profile and secure method of carrying your long gun, this might be what you're looking for.

The pack is new. I tried it on and adjusted it to fit. That's it. It's not going to do what I need, as I was looking for an EDC/Day pack that had bullet proof construction without all the MOLLE/PALS webbing on the outside that tends to draw attention. It does have some PALS panels on the inside of the pack, both in the private weapons compartment and in the public compartment as well. It's also compatible with some water bladders.

I'm selling this at a loss. The pack retails for $279, I managed to pick it up for a bit less and am selling it priced to move so that I can purchase another pack that I hope will suit my needs better. I think the pictures can do a better job of describing the pack's capabilities than I can.

Pictures:
View attachment 1527246

img_6503-jpg.1527214

img_6505-jpg.1527215

img_6504-jpg.1527217

16" AR with flashhider. A 14.5" should fit with no bulges just fine.

Item Name: FS Ultimate Gray Man Pack

Zip Code: 30517

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Elberlestock Cherry Bomb covert weapons pack. If you're looking for a low profile and secure method of carrying your long gun, this might be what you're looking for.

The pack is new. I tried it on and adjusted it to fit. That's it. It's not going to do what I need, as I was looking for an EDC/Day pack that had bullet proof construction without all the MOLLE/PALS webbing on the outside that tends to draw attention. It does have some PALS panels on the inside of the pack, both in the private weapons compartment and in the public compartment as well. It's also compatible with some water bladders.

I'm selling this at a loss. The pack retails for $279, I managed to pick it up for a bit less and am selling it priced to move so that I can purchase another pack that I hope will suit my needs better. I think the pictures can do a better job of describing the pack's capabilities than I can.

Pictures:
View attachment 1527246

img_6503-jpg.1527214

img_6505-jpg.1527215

img_6504-jpg.1527217

16" AR with flashhider. A 14.5" should fit with no bulges just fine.

Cool concept. Where is it made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elberlestock is based in Idaho. Their website doesn’t specify where it was made that I can find.

Isn't there a tag inside the pack. All products are supposed to identify the country of origin.

Of course, if they don't mention it on their website, it's probably manufactured in China

Isn't there a tag inside the pack. All products are supposed to identify the country of origin.

Of course, if they don't mention it on their website, it's probably manufactured in China

Calhoun is a long way from Braselton. Are you interested in purchasing and arranging a meet?

Calhoun is a long way from Braselton. Are you interested in purchasing and arranging a meet?

I was interested enough to research the pack. Didn't mean to hijack the ad. Not sure of the next time I'll be in the neighborhood though (was in Gainesville last week)

Someone needs to buy this before I give in to temptation.

Back
Top Bottom