• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Upgraded RH-10/WASR - Complete Setup

Throttlerat

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
Up for grabs is my RH-10 (WASR variant) with a host of upgrades and extras.

As Built:
- SLR Ion mid 11.4” handguard and railed gas tube
- Tango Down grip
- BCM foregrip
- ALG trigger
- ALG recoil spring
- Krebs lefty safety lever
- Krebs pin retaining plate
- Arsenal stock w/ cleaning kit
- Streamlight HLX with arisaka tailcap adapter/ SF Z63 clicky
- Holosun HS503cu
- BFG vickers padded sling

Extras:
- 8x Bulgarian steel reinforced poly mags
- 2x US Palm mags
- 600~ rds of 7.62x39 ( about 250 brass, 350 arsenal steel)
- AK Master Mount rear bias side mount
- original box/ manual
- original MOE furniture
- original trigger assembly
- original safety lever/ pin retaining spring
- Streamlight factory pressure pad/ tailcap

I picked this up almost stock about 6 mo. ago with the intention of setting up a competent entry level AK to train with this year and get into the platform, as I mostly shoot AR’s. I’ve had some things come up, and regrettably need to let this one go to pad my funds for regular training activities. Looking to move this all as a complete package as it’s the only AK/7.62x39 rig I have, and don’t have use for spares or ammo. The only issue this rifle has is a canted factory rear leaf sight due to the spring. Sight is adjustable and can be zeroed, but ultimately could be fixed with a replacement sight. With the optic mounted it hadn’t bothered me enough to change it yet.

Rifle is flat shooter and accurate for what it is, and has been nothing but reliable during its stay with me. Runs great in its current config, this would be an excellent package deal for someone looking to get into AK’s.

Asking $2300 OBO for everything, sale only - no trades please. I recognize I don’t have a lot feedback on here yet, so if you’d like any additional pictures or info, feel free to ask!

Looking for local pickup, willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Must be able to legally purchase firearms in Ga, and must show a valid drivers license and CC permit.

Attachments

• IMG_1293.jpeg
    IMG_1293.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1295.jpeg
    IMG_1295.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom