• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Various Ammo Country Boy Survival Pack

Infidel66

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-various-ammo-country-boy-survival-pack.2410355/
Item Name: FS Various Ammo Country Boy Survival Pack

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 210.00

Caliber: 12 ga.,30-30 win., 7.62x 39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Country Boy Survival Pack of ammo for sale. The pack contains 16 -12 gauge slugs, 9 shot shells of 00 buck shot, 10 rounds of Federal 30-30, and 180 rounds of high quality Red Army Standard. All you need to do is add the guns stir in some courage and you’ll be fine, at least for a while. Thanks HB66

Pictures:
image-jpg.3029680

I figured a Country Boy Wood shoot 223/556 not the commie 7.x39 AK round? That’s what my ole Grand Pappy said

Yeah but gotta figure that even now, that commie ammo is still a lot cheaper! Besides, you can also looks at it this way: living off of the drops from your enemy means they are your supply base. Granted, currently the “enemy” may prove to be a lot closer to home and will be using the M4 a lot, but any drops will probably include some nicer also, so... again, making the enemy your supply master!!

This is a great deal, but just too far for me, sadly. I can use everything in there!! On a side note, I really pray that the current situation somehow de-escalates, although my gut and my heart and my “worldly experience” tell me a sad and different story ☹️

Back
Top Bottom