Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6 MOA NIB (Warranty Replacement Never Opened)

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by WP75, Oct 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. WP75

WP75 Outdoorsman

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ib-warranty-replacement-never-opened.2059938/
    Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6 MOA NEW IN BOX (Warranty Replacement Never Opened)

https://vortexoptics.com/vortex-viper-pst-gen-2-1-6x24-riflescope.html?vortex_reticle=24

Location: Colbert, Georgia , but willing to meet within reason near Athens, Georgia.

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $450

Considering Vortex has an almost unmatched warranty which is fully transferable with no paperwork needed, you are getting a brand new scope for 75% of retail (lowest cost I could find is $600) plus no taxes, saving you about $200 with same warranty as a store bought unit.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lens became loose due to me most likely overtightening scope rings (daniel defense mount said 30 in/lb, vortex says 18 in/lb. What I have offered for sale is the warranty replacement that has never been opened. I will open the box to verify contents with serious buying prospects in person only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IMG_0130.JPG
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

stdntDrvr likes this.
  2. That Guy Scooter

That Guy Scooter Outdoorsman

13   0

Rating
    100%