• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Walther P99C AS in 40 S&W

84BravoJ8

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-walther-p99c-as-in-40-s-w.2329965/
Item Name: FS Walther P99C AS in 40 S&W With Meprolight TRU-Dot Night Sights

Zip Code: 30345

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $ 675.00

Caliber: 40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Walther P99C AS in 40 S&W

Up for sale is my Walther P99C AS in 40 S&W in Great Condition, with lots of upgrades.
It is a wonderful compact shooter that I have used as my away carry pistol. This pistol will feed anything and does not miss a beat & is in Great Condition with low round count! It has been in the safe most of it life, as I use my other Walther P99C AS in 9mm for everyday carry.

The Walther P99C AS is a pistol you can trust your life with as they are solid performers. 40 S&W is a wicked round too, that one can normally find when other calibers no where to be found!

This Walther is an excellent Choice as a CCW and with the grip extension, will fill in for a full sized pistol when wanted. The only reason I an selling this package is to raise funds to purchase another Walther PPQ SC when they become available for purchase again.

Comes with everything you see in Photo:

11 mags total, including 2 Full size and 3 pinky & 6 Flat base plat compact mags. They are a mix of Factory Walther & Smith & Wesson mags.
3 Holsters (Walther, IMI & Leather)
1 Viridian CTL ECR compact tactical light
Night Sites, Meprolight TRU-Dot ML-18801 Compact
Original Box & Paper Work.
Assorted 40 S&W ammo.

$ 675. OBO FTF Metro Atlanta. GFL Preferred.

Pictures:
walther-p99-as-right-jpg.2885524

walther-p99-as-left-jpg.2885526

Back
Top Bottom