• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Walther pps 9mm

Glockmania

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-walther-pps-9mm.1521329/
Item Name: FS Walther pps 9mm

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Walther pps 9mm comes with 2 mags one has an extension. The magazine in the gun holds 7 rounds and the extra one holds 8 rounds.
For sale to GA residents only, legal to own firearms!

Trade value $550 offer away

Pictures:

3-jpg.994494

4-jpg.994495

why would you relist the gun after i agreed to buy it...i have 100%...I do what I say..seems kinda shady to me..just sayin

Well because I have had people back out at the last minute so do it this way just in case you end up being one of those people, but it should not matter what i do since we have already established a meeting day.

why would you relist the gun after i agreed to buy it...i have 100%...I do what I say..seems kinda shady to me..just sayin

We have also been texting all day about meeting up today and we moved it to this weekend so that way it works better with your schedule, instead of posting on here all you had to do is text me and be reassured that the deal still stands. It seems to me is that you changed your mind about purchasing the gun since we established that we are gonna meet on saturday at 8:28pm( is when you last text me that saturday works best for you) today and you post on here at 10:15pm that my word means nothing!? If you changed your mind about purchasing the handgun is just tell me and not write silly stuff on here.You can also look at my reviews and that can tell you that I do not back out of deals. It seems silly to me that you would say something like that after I gave you such a good price on the handgun.

Actually I had not changed my mind. I thought we were going to get it done the other day but it didst work out that way. We then decided to do the weekend and last night I noticed you relisted the gun. Seems to me your still looking for a better deal. I surely don't need someone calling my concerns silly. That seems silly to me!

Actually I had not changed my mind. I thought we were going to get it done the other day but it didst work out that way. We then decided to do the weekend and last night I noticed you relisted the gun. Seems to me your still looking for a better deal. I surely don't need someone calling my concerns silly. That seems silly to me!

Like I stated above once you purchase the handgun and you have the gun and I have the money I will mark it as gone and not relist it any more.

Do not worry I stand by my word the handgun is your at the price we agreed with a meet this Saturday to do the deal.

Back
Top Bottom