• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Wilson Combat 1911 Tactical Carry .45ACP and more

Bullet

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
New in box: Wilson Combat Tactical Carry .45ACP. Will ship to FFL only. Also have new Wilson Combat Recon Tactical AR15 for sale pictured with 14.7 barrel and permanently attached flash hider making it completely legal to own, "not an SBR". Comes with case and mag as shown. Both items are brand new and unfired. I have other things for sale too. I bought an Aimpoint T2 sight I was going to mount on the Wilson Combat and a BCM ambi-charging handle. They are available for additional cost. Also have a Sig Saurer ROMEO5 optic new in box and a Trijicon MRO. That's on my other AR15 I built for myself. I may sell that too. I only use billet 7075-T6 aluminum receivers in my builds. That one has a Wilson Combat fluted stainless 16" barrel, BCM rail, Wilson adjustable gas block and tube if you want to fire suppressed, Odin upper, Black Rain Lower, Elftmann 3-gun trigger, PWS enhanced buffer and tube, LANTAC BCG, Wilson buffer spring, FAB Defense stock and grip, Surefire three prong timed flash hider and Harris bipod with swivel. I built that one specifically for me. I also have an HK VP9 new in box with Holosun optic. I was going to give it my brother, but he passed away right before Thanksgiving. Now I'm selling everything. I have Stihl chainsaw that's nearly new w/case, JBL SRX pro audio speakers and an Allen and Heath 12 channel mixer, Integra DTR 10.5 receiver 150 watts per channel, and Paradigm LCR (left, center, right) speaker and SVS 3000 subwoofer. I have a Springfield XDM 9mm Elite that I only put sixteen rounds through if interested. Please don't ask me if I want to trade. Everything is for sale only.

Attachments

• WC45.png
    WC45.png
    697.7 KB · Views: 6
  • WC45a.jpg
    WC45a.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 4
  • WC45b.jpg
    WC45b.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 6
  • WC45c.jpg
    WC45c.jpg