• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Yugo M49/57 Kit With Indianapolis Ordnance Semi Kit + Barrel

boxer90

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in forever! Cleaning out some items at my house and I'm not going to have the time to put this together.

You'll receive one Indianapolis Ordnance semi-auto tube and kit for the M49/57. These two items are currently in-stock on their website and would be 505+shipping. You'll also receive pieces of a 49/57 kit as shown. There's also a barrel that came with a Bowman kit deal from earlier this year, IIRC these are newly made 9mm barrels and not 7.62. Should be everything needed to complete this build sans a magazine. The instructions come with it, and I had planned on building this while I was out of work with foot surgery but ran out of time and there's way too much on my plate to put this together anytime in the near future.

Will ship to you, price for everything is $500 to your house. Essentially the cost of the semi-auto components with a partial kit and complete barrel thrown in for no extra charge. Build it yourself or have someone finish it for you. I can meet around LaGrange/West Point but with my work schedule shipping is definitely more convenient. I can take check/MO/Zelle I can even process a card with no fee charged to you if need be. Haven't been on ODT in a few years mostly thanks to busy life and work but I've got feedback from here and other places to alleviate any concerns.

Attachments

• IMG-0317.jpg
    IMG-0317.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-0318.jpg
    IMG-0318.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-0319.jpg
    IMG-0319.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG-0320.jpg
    IMG-0320.jpg