• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT 32 gauge shotgun

I have done some research on .32 shotguns
I've got an old .32 rimfire shotgun. Mine is a Stevens favorite. It appears you are at least able to get ammo for yours. Mine is obsolete with no "parent" cartridge so I have to make my shells (black powder) and it is very time consuming, the brass portion is expensive, and they are fragile.
From what I understand Remington and Mossberg also made mini skeet setups in .310 rimfire. Kind of a "gallery gun" kind of thing.
If you can get ammo currently for yours I would recommend stocking up on a case.
Good luck

I have done some research on .32 shotguns
I've got an old .32 rimfire shotgun. Mine is a Stevens favorite. It appears you are at least able to get ammo for yours. Mine is obsolete with no "parent" cartridge so I have to make my shells (black powder) and it is very time consuming, the brass portion is expensive, and they are fragile.
From what I understand Remington and Mossberg also made mini skeet setups in .310 rimfire. Kind of a "gallery gun" kind of thing.
If you can get ammo currently for yours I would recommend stocking up on a case.
Good luck
32 rimfire now that's something I wanna look up I think I may just put it up and keep it

32 rimfire now that's something I wanna look up I think I may just put it up and keep it

If you do decide to put it up go ahead and get a case of shells for it while they are available. Heck the old .32 rimfire shells that Remington made in the 60s are currently available but they're asking $4 each with a limit of 10.

If you do decide to put it up go ahead and get a case of shells for it while they are available. Heck the old .32 rimfire shells that Remington made in the 60s are currently available but they're asking $4 each with a limit of 10.
I have a fee spare shells sitting around but I'm about to buy a bulk 500 rounds

Reactions: BHJ
Back
Top Bottom