• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT FNAR 7.62x51, Semi-Auto, True DMR rifle with Glass, Mags, Ammo

huntin42

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Chris, GREAT DAY!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-true-dmr-rifle-with-glass-mags-ammo.2278718/
Item Name: FT FNAR 7.62x51, Semi-Auto, True DMR rifle with Glass, Mags, Ammo

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Upper level AR15 (kac sr15 = top of list, lwrc, noveske, smog, bcm, colt) with cash from me. Nice Benelli. Multi-gun

Caliber: 7.62x51, 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: FNAR Battle Rifle chambered in the majestic 7.62x51 - rifle is a great shooter and one of the smoothest semi-auto rifles out there. Piston driven, bolt moves like a hot knife through butter! Barrel is 20", fluted, with a nice target crown at the end. Also included are the 2 extra check welds, buttpads, and spacers to adjust the lop to fit you perfectly. Its topped with a SWFA 10x, mil scope with mil-quad reticle (I think that's what it's called). The rifle also comes with FOUR 20 ROUND MAGS, and one 5rnd. These mags are not cheap - please look them up, last pair = TWO-20rnd new mags I saw on gunbroker were right around $180.00. Have factory hardcase but no docs on gun. Neither on scope.
I think I have 1 box of good match ammo, then 2 boxes of range, and 1 half box of range - all brass, no cheap steel cased stuff. Should be right around 70 rounds that I will include ONLY if your trade comes with ammo.
I've not truly dialed it in at 100yrds and got technical group data to share.. I got it close enough, then backed up to 450 an took out all the milk jugs and skeet we put out. That's all I've shot it - maybe 75 rounds. Dont know round count - got it used.
**BIPOD NOT INCLUDED - ONLY USED FOR PICTURES** It stays on my son's rifle, so you'd have to make a very tempting offer to get it - it's really not even that nice lol.

I'm only looking to trade at the moment.
Top of the list would be a KAC SR15. Followed in no particular order by noveske, bcm, lwrc, smog, colt - nothing that needs a stamp. Dont need optics, just gun and hopefully a few mags and some ammo if you got it. **I CAN ADD CASH** If you're interested in trading, shoot me your offer and please include how much cash you would need from me. If you drastically inflate your value, please do the same for mine. If not, I'll be around the $1200-1300 range with everything.

Other trades I'd have interest in would be a nice semi-auto Benelli shotgun in 12, 20, or 28ga. Must have a the raised vent rib barrel - I dont like the lower line of sight on the montefeltros. Looking for a SBE 1/2/3, cordoba, sport 2, maybe a nice m2, or m1 - I can add cash depending on model, and will expect the same from you if its warranted.

About the only other thing I'd consider would be a lower tier ar, with a lot of ammo, nice Sig 226 in 9mm with cash/ammo, or maybe a decent multi-gun trade.

I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION OF SELLING! With the crazy prices, if I sold it, I'd have to get enough to get me most of the way towards my listed trades = well above my trade value. If you feel so inclined to shoot me a cash offer, please save us both the time if its lower than my trade value...

Can send more pictures if needed.

***SEND ALL OFFERS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY*** I will NOT make a deal in the comments section - that's open for questions regarding the gun - not for trade offers...

Thanks and have a blessed day!
~ Chris

Pictures:
20200830_214743-jpg.2797255

20200830_214658-jpg.2797256

20200830_214240-jpg.2797261

20200830_214220-jpg.2797267

20200830_214150-jpg.2797269

I like that whopper plopper on the sink too!

I got a rule that I has always served me well.

No HOOKS while BALLS are out

Me an my boy actually caught that while fishing the pond behind the house yesterday evening. Momma was rushing us in because it was a school night, so I had to sneak it in and wash it in our bathroom sink while I giving him a bath... wouldnt trade getting to raise my kids out in the country on the farm for anything, makes for the best of memories!

Back
Top Bottom