Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FT Korean Daewo DR 200 $1100.00 or Trades

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by chris nichols, Feb 24, 2020.

1. chris nichols

chris nichols Hunter

20   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-korean-daewo-dr-200-1100-00-or-trades.2150237/
    Item Name: FT/FS Korean Daewo DR 200

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale/Trade $1100.00
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Arsenal AK's, M1A SOCOM, Sig P220, GLock 19+G21, Sig 226 tacops, Norinco Mak 90, Veper, Saiga, UZI's

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: this is a Korean DR200, It is a combination of M 16, AK 47,and FN FAL and takes the best from each. It is a precision made rifle and is very accurate. It has a 1:12 right-hand twist. It takes standard AR mags. it is in very good condition. I haven't fired it, and it doesn't appear to have been fired much if at all. make me a trade offer all i can say is no.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Gunny Jake, tjkane1 and connor1000 like this.