• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT MCX and Staccato trade for rolex

Disagree - Rolex is a great investment. Basically never loose value, always appreciate. They require service every 7 years of so years to the tune of $800-900 current dollars.

Rolex makes whooooooping ONE MILLION TIMEPIECES PER YEAR! Do you think it's exclusive? Do you think it's a good investment? LOL, publish here ANY of your Rolex watches for HALF OF DEALER LISTED PRICE, don't sell just list and see if you gonna get ANY real offers at all! Guys you are stuck in 20th century.

I have a few rolex watches, as well as breitling, tag, omega and Panerai. I’m well versed in mechanical watches. Just trying to continue growing my collection.
hi, you maybe a very rich and your collection is built with chosen thematic based on certain mechanical features, or very limited editions of 20-30 peices made with dimonds ($300.000 a piece ), some crazy engravings, unique mechanisms etc. ? Is it? then you as a millionaire have nice collection that could be of interest for other millionaire... if you an average by economical means person buying run of the mill production watches, it's an assortment not a collection.

Rolex makes whooooooping ONE MILLION TIMEPIECES PER YEAR! Do you think it's exclusive? Do you think it's a good investment? LOL, publish here ANY of your Rolex watches for HALF OF DEALER LISTED PRICE, don't sell just list and see if you gonna get ANY real offers at all! Guys you are stuck in 20th century.
You are clueless. Rolex might produce a million watches a year, but the demand is 10 million. I’ll tell you what, go to any Rolex AD or boutique and try to buy a mens’ stainless professional model. I’ll buy it from you for $2k over what you paid if you are successful.

You are clueless. Rolex might produce a million watches a year, but the demand is 10 million. I’ll tell you what, go to any Rolex AD or boutique and try to buy a mens’ stainless professional model. I’ll buy it from you for $2k over what you paid if you are successful.
ok. I quit. I'm clueless :). Demand is 10 million for stainless watch starting at $10.000 price-tag. Guys, no worries I'm out of this discussion. LOL. Unsubscribed from thread.

went into Mayors and asked for a Pepsi GMT, sales associate laughed at me and pretty much blew me off lol

hi, you maybe a very rich and your collection is built with chosen thematic based on certain mechanical features, or very limited editions of 20-30 peices made with dimonds ($300.000 a piece ), some crazy engravings, unique mechanisms etc. ? Is it? then you as a millionaire have nice collection that could be of interest for other millionaire... if you an average by economical means person buying run of the mill production watches, it's an assortment not a collection.
🤡

Back
Top Bottom