• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT * Scarce Smith and Wesson Model 66-2 3 inch Pre-Lock Pre-Mim First run *

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For trade, a Pre-lock Smith & Wesson model 66-2 shoots both .357 magnum and .38 special. This is an unbelievable opportunity to acquire a highly sought-after model 66 with a 3-inch barrel as these don’t come up very often! This is one of the earliest 3" model 66. Most of these 66-2’s were distributed by Ashland, 3-inch barrel, 6 shot cylinder. Stainless steel frame. Adjustable rear & orange insert front sights. Smooth carry-sized trigger and checkered hammer. Original checkered round wood butt grips. Do not hesitate with this one, you certainly do not see them often in this condition. This is the perfect piece for your collection. This is the first run of the very limited 3 inch 66s. These are personally my favorite Smith and Wesson. This one has a light polish but is in excellent condition. Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing. I do not have the box or documents just the beautiful revolver.

Trade Interests more detailed than above:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • nice early 19 2-1/2
  • N-Frames
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed snub
  • Try me
  • Brownings
Located in Rome, GA

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

4ic46lO.jpg

EWgC0zt.jpg

8xDCFY9.jpg

bEUVe96.jpg

L9iH5Ah.jpg

1O6gN43.jpg

VJdzgmr.jpg

Oooff !! What a beauty - yeah, those 3” are not easy to find in this condition. Getting more and more scarce and pricey. :)
Free bump

Reactions: JHW
Oooff !! What a beauty - yeah, those 3” are not easy to find in this condition. Getting more and more scarce and pricey. :)
Free bump
Thank you sir! Couldn’t agree more these will only go up. Currently at the rate smiths are going they are going up fast!!

Back
Top Bottom