Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Relisted! FT Sig Sauer P220 .45 Auto - Used

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by HKMurkure, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HKMurkure

HKMurkure Tracker

42   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-sig-sauer-p220-45-auto-used.1667514/
    Item Name: FS Sig Sauer P220 w/NS .45 Auto - Make Offer!!

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only Now!!
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Item Discription

Caliber: .45 Auto

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Asking $600 or Best Reasonable Offer!!! I need your money to buy something else. Up for SALE is this Sig Sauer P220 .45 Auto w/Night Sights. The NS are not the brightest but they still work. Comes with Box, docs and 2 mags total (7rd). This was not a safe queen. This is a true Sig P220 pistol. Solid and a work horse, but not abused. Unknown round count but the rifling looks good and the springs are tight. I do not shoot this anymore and it deserves to be appreciated by feeding it ammo. $600.00 OBO.

I am in Canton and can travel a reasonable amount. Flash me your Concealed Carry Permit.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.