• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Smith & Wesson .32 Win CF (.32-20 Win) Model 1905 Hand Ejector (2nd Change)

eli'sbook

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
N. E. Henry County between Stockbridge & Conyers
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...n-model-1905-hand-ejector-2nd-change.2033112/
Item Name: FT Smith & Wesson .32 Win CF (.32-20 Win) Model 1905 Hand Ejector (2nd Change)

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Not Sure - Interested in many other firearms, what do you have to swap ?

Caliber: .32 Winchester Centerfire (.32-20 Win)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Smith & Wesson .32 Winchester Centerfire (.32-20 Win) Model 1905 Hand Ejector (2nd Change) Round Butt, Nickle Plated, Six Shot Revolver - all matching numbers.

Based on the cartridge spec's it has been said that this caliber may be considered to be the first "magnum" handgun made. Hard Rubber round butt factory grips with bottom edge of right side missing a chunk at the very bottom. Plating is showing much age, bore is decent and lock up seems to be good. Based on information found on the internet I find it may be a 1937 year model but I'm no expert - maybe if JWC sends me a PM I can get him to look it up to verify my info.

Looking to trade but cash or cash with trade offers considered.

My main interest is in Modern firearms and I have no certain item that I'm looking to trade for - so try me. I love to trade but CASH (offers) is always welcome and will be considered - Thanks !!

NOTE: I seldom have time to follow the thread on the ODT website. Please, just send me a Private Message (PM) which will alert me via email that I have a message and I should be able to get back to you quicker.
And even more importatly;
Due to the recent HIGH amount of Potential Scammers, Cons, Underage Buyers, and Other's showing up to darken our great group I will very seldom deal with anyone who has Zero/Limited feedback or whom is listed as under 21 on Handguns.
I will require a peek at your Ga. D.L. and Carry Permit. As a long time active member of the ODT I may require that you meet me at a Police or Sheriff Precinct to work a deal.

I'm still in a situation that keeps me from getting very far from home, I am caregiver to Three (3) and I have much on my plate to get done on a daily basis. Thanks for understanding and I pray none of you ever have to be in a situation like ours.

Must be willing to meet in Henry County or very near, I will work with you the best I can depending on my work load at the time. Again, thank you for understanding.

Long Live the ODT !

Pictures:
dsc00434-jpg.2248670

dsc00433-jpg.2248671

Back
Top Bottom