• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Stainless Ruger M77 Mark II Compact

Bama21

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Well...still looking for a stainless Ruger 77/44.

With that in mind, I am reluctantly putting up for trade an exceptional stainless Ruger M77 Mark II laminate stock compact in 7mm-08. She is currently wearing a Leupold Vari-X 3-9 compact scope and stainless Ruger OEM rings. I have not fired this rifle, but she is in wonderful shape. The scope was recently mounted and has not been boresighted or shot in. Scope can go with the rifle or stay with me (depending on trade).

Much like the Ruger 77/357 I have posted, I truly don't wanna get rid of either of these rifles, but I really want a stainless 77/44. If you have one to trade, shoot me a PM and we can discuss things further.

FTF in NW GA. Thanks yall. Be safe and God bless.

Attachments

• 20220925_155131.jpg
    20220925_155131.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 457
It's a real shame that Ruger stopped building this variant, they had both exceptional looks and quality in them! Good luck in your search!
I completely agree! According to Ruger, M77 stainless Mark IIs cost quite a bit to build. They transitioned to the American models to sell more guns and increase profits. 🤷‍♂️ I appreciate it brother.

They cost quite a bit to be a new owner of one nowadays too lol!
Lol, Ain't that the truth! I saw a 7mm-08 (just rifle and rings) sold on GB a few weeks ago and it went for 1600. A 260 went for over 2k a while back, crazy! I truly like these rifles, but can't pay that to get one.

Back
Top Bottom