• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT tan basketweave grip tape overlay for Glock 43X and many others

Status
Not open for further replies.

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd list one of our new custom grip options while I was browsing the site. This one is a custom tan basketweave embossed grip tape overlay. The material is nice and grippy and looks great. We have a similar brown material that is made with cork, but this one is a rubbery synthetic material. The manufacturer calls it synthetic suede, but it isn't fuzzy. I'm including picture of the material cut to fit a Glock 43X or 48, along with a picture of it installed on a Ruger LCP. It should be a pretty good color for FDE frames, but contrasts nicely on black frames as well. The grips are self-adhesive and install like a sticker, so no modification to the firearm is required, and they can be removed if necessary.
The price for the grip is $14. They are made to oder. We have very few blanks available to cut for grips, so they will not be added to our company site. If there's a specific model you're interested in, please feel free to inquire by message. I have one ready for pickup in the 43X/48 design. I can meet locally in the Athens / Jackson County area, or I can ship with tracking for an additional $4 per order of one or more combined.

Attachments

• 43X tan basketweave.jpg
    43X tan basketweave.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 16F3FFD0-9B03-4555-9521-EF9E82C6D45B.jpeg
    16F3FFD0-9B03-4555-9521-EF9E82C6D45B.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom