• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT Who's Been Married 30 plus Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTracker

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Tell us what it's like to be married to the same women 30 plus years.
How in the ---- did you do it?
What are the issues?
Are you going to make it another 10 years?
Good, Bad and Ugly!!
Be careful.

Attachments

• 30years2.jpg
    30years2.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 66
35 here to the same lady. Took a 2 year break after 8. ( my bad. Couldn’t keep little richard satisfied) Got past that and It only got better as we went along. Car shows, blow and women sure cause issues to married people who are weak ( I’m weak). Had to toughen up and run straight. Actually, the best move I made. I’ll be with her till I’m ashes however long that may be.

36 yrs to the same one . I don’t know how she put up with me. But we have a great daughter and we have a good time together, mostly. LOL
Anyone that tells you it’s all roses is lying….it takes a lot of work, a lot of give and take. More give than take on both ends.
But if you are patient and really try to work things out and love each other it can work. You have to be true and trust each other though.
And you must give each other space/room to breathe without you when they feel they need it. There is no exception to this ! You just can’t live with each other forever if you are always on top of each other…..invading personal space all the time. We live together, naturally, but probably spend as much if not more time apart than together.
(All my opinions and how I think it has worked for us )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom