• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Reliable truck for a terrific young man

Nate

Default rank 5000+ posts
GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Truck shopping these days is pretty depressing. I have a friend who is 16 years old and has been working for me for the last two summers digging ditches (landscape installs).
This kid is very hard-working, honest, grateful and dependable.
He is looking for his first truck. I want to find him something reliable. I always prefer to buy vehicles where the history is known. His budget is around $10,000.
I’ve been keeping my eye on the vehicles for sale section on here, but I thought I would try this as well.

Thanks
Nate

Ford Chevy Toyota 4wd 4x4

Hard to find a good truck at a price a teenager can afford nowadays. I look at what trucks like mine are going for and think there’s no way I’d pay that. But they sell. It’s just gotten expensive. Good luck finding him one.

Hard to find a good truck at a price a teenager can afford nowadays. I look at what trucks like mine are going for and think there’s no way I’d pay that. But they sell. It’s just gotten expensive. Good luck finding him one.
Yea it really is crazy out there! I just don’t want him to spend that kind of money on a lemon. I’ve bought and sold stuff with hundreds of good and honest folks on here over the years. Really hope ODT can come through for this young man!

Back
Top Bottom