• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Umbrella Corp fordged lower

Wrong umbrella corp lol

Its from resident evil. Why do you think the company used the same logo and name?

They didnt come up with that idea out of thin air. But thats why so many people want them. If it wasnt for RE, it would just be another brand.

He's 100% correct. If it wasn't for the resident evil line of video games and movies, ucwrg wouldn't be nothing. That's the only reason I've wanted one of the receiver sets for years. It's all just a Nostalgia thing.

Wrong umbrella corp lol

Wrong but the same. They managed to trademark the umbrella logo without going through the resident evil trademarks. They are popular because it's a real steel AR with umbrella markings. They also do very limited runs which makes them very sought after.

Wrong but the same. They managed to trademark the umbrella logo without going through the resident evil trademarks. They are popular because it's a real steel AR with umbrella markings. They also do very limited runs which makes them very sought after.
I have read they are able to do it because RE only has a technology trademark on it and its likeness.

Since UCWRG is an actual product and the two cant be confused it kinda loopholes the copyright on its image. Like they dont use anything from RE series that Capcom could try to sue them over. Its just a colored umbrella and fictional pharmaceutical company.

theres actually a biotech company in china that uses the logo too https://www.creativebloq.com/news/umbrella-corporation-logo just different colors.

Take it with a grain of salt, just what i read.

I have read they are able to do it because RE only has a technology trademark on it and its likeness.

Since UCWRG is an actual product and the two cant be confused it kinda loopholes the copyright on its image. Like they dont use anything from RE series that Capcom could try to sue them over. Its just a colored umbrella and fictional pharmaceutical company.

theres actually a biotech company in china that uses the logo too https://www.creativebloq.com/news/umbrella-corporation-logo just different colors.

Take it with a grain of salt, just what i read.
yea
that biotech place may have made covid:yuck:

Back
Top Bottom