• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! WTB gold, Silver ... what they really mean

What the buyers mean is "I will trade my inherently worthless USD-Fiat currency" for your "real money".
Let's hear it from the peanut gallery!
I almost always pay over spot. And always more than the dealers will pay. And I also have not sold a single oz that I have bought, so don’t lump everyone buying silver into one category of one single type of buyer!

I almost always pay over spot. And always more than the dealers will pay. And I also have not sold a single oz that I have bought, so don’t lump everyone buying silver into one category of one single type of buyer!
Please read the post again: you may be a rare exception. However, regardless of how much premium you are paying, I am guessing you are paying it in inherently worthless USD-fiat. buy into panic, sell into greed

Just spent 2 weeks trying to sell 100 ounces of premium silver bullion at virtually Spot price and only had one lowball offer.
What’s that tell you!
100 oz bars are not popular because most people don't have that amount of cash laying around to swap. My local guy told me it takes years to move one. The 10oz are about the biggest that move around.

I mean if you want to show me where I can buy my goods and services with gold and silver I'm all ears. But until then I will need both, so you'll always see folks selling/buying gold and silver until that changes.

But you do you.

Please read the post again: you may be a rare exception. However, regardless of how much premium you are paying, I am guessing you are paying it in inherently worthless USD-fiat. buy into panic, sell into greed
I did read your post! That is why I responded. Actually you have it all wrong as far as I go. I am not buying into panic nor am I selling into greed, I am just diversifying is all. I have been buying silver for several years. If the USD- fiat is inherently worthless, then posting things for sale on this site is kind of a stupid move.

Back
Top Bottom