• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! WTB Unloved And Lonely Mossberg MVP Patrol 5.56

cdonald

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Yes, I would like to buy your neglected Mossberg MVP Patrol rifle in 5.56. If you really love it, set it free. You can rest assured that I will take very good care of it and feed it often. Please Notify the “Neglected and Lonely MVP Hot Line“ now. Call now if you really care.

Thank You…

Somewhere within the geographical boundaries of the state of Georgia lies a sad, lonely, attention deprived Mossberg MVP Patrol rifle chambered in 5.56. It longs to be freed from its dark confining imprisonment to feel the warmth of the suns rays upon its matted steel surface. An eager smiling cheek against it’s polymer stock and a firm hand gripping the textured surfaces of it’s narrow curves behind the trigger guard with an index finger laying softly upon it’s grooved trigger. It quietly dreams….maybe soon.

It remembers the day the box finally opened. The day it had been built for, yes the day it finally belonged to its owner. It remembers the first glance, hazy and unclear until the plastic wrapping was removed. There he was, wide eyed and admiring. Pride easily visible in his expression and smiling like he was observing something remarkable, unusual and rare. It remembers the strong, work hardened hands as they almost tenderly rubbed it’s newly revealed surfaces. It’s bolt carefully inserted and slowly cycled through it forward silky movement then the rotation into locked position and then open again. The rifle was happy, complete and highly capable of pleasing its owner. Yes, this was what it had been built for.

Funny.........I have one in my gun safe just as you described. Never fired, added a scope and bipod and take it out of the safe to fondle it occasionally.

Funny.........I have one in my gun safe just as you described. Never fired, added a scope and bipod and take it out of the safe to fondle it occasionally.
I understand that feeling… I’ve let a few opportunities to get an MVP in 5.56 slip away. I’m not seeing them posted for sale anymore. I’m patient though and sooner or later one will come my way. Thanks for your post.

Back
Top Bottom