• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iTrader etiquette?

oxbat

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
Do you leave feedback on a freebie? I received something from the free section, from a very nice fellow at a ftf meeting this afternoon. Just curious what the proper protocol is since it was not a buy/sale/trade. Thanks for any info.

If you had a positive (or negative) transaction with a member here, IMO, you should let everyone know by leaving feedback. Whether money changed hands, or not, is beside the point.

Do you leave feedback on a freebie? I received something from the free section, from a very nice fellow at a ftf meeting this afternoon. Just curious what the proper protocol is since it was not a buy/sale/trade. Thanks for any info.

If you were happy with it I think you should, likewise, if you were furious by it, I think you should as well. Either way we know more about the person doing the swap and sell.

Thanks guys. I am wanting to leave him a positive, for the experience, just didn't know if I was supposed to on a freebie.

I was lucky enough to win a Christmas giveaway and left Positive feedback. First off the item was great and Free LOL. The owner shipped it supper fast so i was very please so yes i would say leave it to show what a great person you delt with .

Back
Top Bottom