• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's a Glock Christmas!!

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
My son had to go to Glock today to pick up his new duty weapon. Because he was going I asked him to take my newly acquired G36 with him for a checkup and to have Glock Night Sights installed. I sent my G36 and two mags. Well the Glock Elves must have been working because when I got my Gun back and opened the box I had my gun, new sights and "three" mags!!....Oh My....one of the elves must have dropped a G36 mag into my case!!.....LOL....got to love them!!...Glock is Awesome!!

I miss my Glocks... When I'm able to re-acquire one I want the 36 back first...

We should hit the range sometime soon... I'm ordering some wolff springs for my wife's revolver and want to test them out before she carries it...

Those guys continue to get better! I am a huge fan and supporter of them. I have never, in probably 8 visits there, ever had anything but an Awesome experience. Merry Christmas INKDADDY!

Gosh I wish they were open on the weekends... One of these days I hope to be in the area when they're open- Never had a problem with any of my Glocks- but I wouldn't mind having them gone through. Particularly the G34- it's seen a lot of rounds. But it's still ticking.

Gosh I wish they were open on the weekends... One of these days I hope to be in the area when they're open- Never had a problem with any of my Glocks- but I wouldn't mind having them gone through. Particularly the G34- it's seen a lot of rounds. But it's still ticking.
You should make it a point to make it up there one day. You wont be disappointed. I took by beat up Gen 3 22 in a few months ago and asked them to just change out the nights sights.... I thought the rest of the gun was fine. When I got there to pick it up along with the other 3 I had dropped off, They had completely gone though the 22 and replaced all the internals that needed to be along with some new mags. I was pretty happy about that!

Back
Top Bottom