It's been a while since I received a billion dollar check.....

bensskateshop

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
118   0
Reaction score
Haven't seen one of these in a while. I can't wait to get me check!!

Message body

Before sending you this message, I was worried if you can have the good feeling to respond me this message, so I really thank God who knows the truth in my message and speaks to your mind and leads you to respond me this message. The truth is that a lot of fake scam message is on the internet today, and this has made some genuine engagements that also comes through the internet collapsed as well because the person concern maybe thinking it is another scam, so I will really appreciate your effort to write me back.
I am a citizen of America and I am above 90 years, I don’t have much time to spend on this life but because of childlessness I was forced to contact you so that I can make you the heir beneficiary of my fund which is currently at the bank, and you will use the fund for charity work and other charitable investment that I will instruct you.
When I discussed my intention with the bank to make you my heir beneficiary, the bank insisted that you must come in person. Therefore, send me your identity card so that I can submit it to the bank and you will also tell the date you can be present to the bank here
I wait for your response.
Yours sincere
Regards
Dr. Aiko

Here's my identity card you requested.
610V3qI8M2L._SX425_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom