• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's Official - Eastside Swap Meet - June 13th 9:00AM til ???

Enjoyed the morning, was good to finally meet some of the people on here. Special thanks to bama, Vincent Vega and biker13 for putting this together.

Last edited:
Great to finally meet a bunch of folks in person and THANKS to everyone who bought soap.

Got rid of some stuff and came home with more stuff. Even got a gift for my little helper for Christmas!

I have a couple of pics but have to figure out the best way to upload them.

And those that got there early - FREE AMMO! For cereal. Was Janna her name? I didn't get that far. Nothing like a free box of .223 and 9mm.

Thanks again for the hospitality! And it didn't rain, either!

Great to finally meet a bunch of folks in person and THANKS to everyone who bought soap.

Got rid of some stuff and came home with more stuff. Even got a gift for my little helper for Christmas!

And those that got there early - FREE AMMO! For cereal. Was Janna her name? I didn't get that far. Nothing like a free box of .223 and 9mm.

Your little helper did a bang up job! Good seeing you again. Pimp Daddy.

Janna Reeves...she's awesome

Janna Reeves...she's awesome
Yep and can carry on a conversation with anyone.

IMG_20150613_114311411.jpg

Had great time meeting some great people! Thanks to bama, biker13 and Vincent Vega for putting it all together. My daughter loved the soap I bought, so a thanks to Hayata for bringing it and keeping me out of trouble with her.

Back
Top Bottom