• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's whats for Suppa

I grew up when things were tough and money had to go along way..1 pound of ground would feed 5 of us..I like the sandwiches for left overs..Has all the ingredients for a well balanced meal

I think my issue began as a kid. My mom would always serve it with a real heavy ketchup based sweet sauce. I always thought she was screwing up a bunch of good hamburgers! I may give it a go this week and make it myself. I eat everything you put in yours anyway and it looks really good.

I think my issue began as a kid. My mom would always serve it with a real heavy ketchup based sweet sauce. I always thought she was screwing up a bunch of good hamburgers! I may give it a go this week and make it myself. I eat everything you put in yours anyway and it looks really good.
As a Binder I use oatmeal and the last 15 min I add a mix of tomato paste, garlic butter mixed..Other than that no catsup.

My wife came up with a really good meatloaf recipe early in our marriage. Used sour cream and had a white gravy. It was outstanding! Unfortunately, she lost the recipe and hasn't been able to recreate it since!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

My wife came up with a really good meatloaf recipe early in our marriage. Used sour cream and had a white gravy. It was outstanding! Unfortunately, she lost the recipe and hasn't been able to recreate it since!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Interesting wish she could remember, I always like new ideas!

Back
Top Bottom