• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each other's guns

Ok LAX, those are the kind of military style weapons that no citizen should have or need. The only reason you would need that many bullets is you can't shoot worth crap (it is making me sick to my stomach to spew this crap) a real sportsman only needs 1 round like Barney Fife.

Here's mine
image.jpg

Almost forgot[Broken External Image]:Notice the lack of said trailer park products. ;)

Is there a gun in there somewhere? Did you mount a pager above the $800 flashlight? Oh, and your snake looks like it might have a "special" amount of chromosomes.

Almost forgot

[Broken External Image]:

Sweet laser bro, I bet it really intimidates the target before you neutralize it and report back to HQ

It's sad that your VFG and grip don't have storage, because you need an extra round or two to kill yourself when the embarrassment sinks in.

I see the standard mall ninja mag is present and the standard grip just shouts originality.

Your acog is the perfect magnification to render your gun useless. Too much for home defense, not enough to use outdoors, just enough to take a shot in a crowded mall to stop those punks from messing with the bubblegum machine.

cool flashider, never seen on of those......

if all else fails all that stuff on it and the weight should hold it down to the ocean fllor as a great anchor.

Nice flag, is that what you put over your pet eagle named "small government" 's cage when he's sleeping.

Your acog is the perfect magnification to render your gun useless. Too much for home defense, not enough to use outdoors, just enough to take a shot in a crowded mall to stop those punks from messing with the bubblegum machine.

DUH, Don't you see the iron sights on the acog for the CQBs the operator is operating in?

Back
Top Bottom