• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We judge each other's guns.

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
This is obviously needed again in the age of green AR's with multiple grips, scopes matched to AFG's, and enough empty rails to connect GA to to California and back again.

Rule 1. Don't get butthurt if someone says something bad about your gun
Rule 2. Try and be somewhat constructive in your comments
Rule 3. Give us info on your weapon so we know what you intend to do with it and anything important that may be installed on it.

I'll take the first beating.
This is my 7.62x39 AR, Optic is inbound, but I think It's going to either get an aimpoint micro or Lucid m7(micro red dot).
I will not be adding iron sights to this
Suppressor is a Specwar
Barrel length is 8"
Rails are Samson evolution
The rail on the bottom is for installing a light if I hunt at night, or a foregrip if I do some slidefire shooting.
Purpose of this gun: Suppressed hunting rifle that is compact enough for walking around, climbing stands, etc. Plan to use it on deer and hopefully hog.

I dont need a magwell grip to hold the magwell, it holds just fine without one. There is no point in bi podding this weapon, I don't need an AFG to hold the fore-end like some tactical all star, I wont add a magnifier to a red dot because it turns a 4 MOA dot into 8 moa, and that kills any benefit of the added magnification for accuracy.
Do your worst neckbeards
[Broken External Image]:

image.jpg

Magazine is ugly. Don't care for the rail. Suppressor is too long. I would say something about the Ergo grip but I like them.

Did I do it right?

Back
Top Bottom