• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IWB holster for XDm?

mollierej

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
24   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new and more comfortable IWB holster for my XDm 4.5" .40. What type of holster do y'all suggest? I've carried it in a cheap Uncle Mikes IWB holster for a long time now because I just don't know which route to go and not many stores stock holsters for it to look at. Thanks in advance guys

I have found the Crossbreed supertuck to be very comfortable carrying various size XDm's. It will be a huge step up in comfort and functional safety from and Uncle Mike's soft holster.

I have found the Crossbreed supertuck to be very comfortable carrying various size XDm's. It will be a huge step up in comfort and functional safety from and Uncle Mike's soft holster.

I was actually looking at that one and I was thinking about going with it and then I seem so many more and just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks buddy

I use a DM Bullard Dual Carry. It's a great quality learher IWB/OWB that works well in either set-up. It's especially handy for when my pants are too snug for IWB and I still want to carry. In fact, I carry it OWB most of the time as it conceals well and I can hardly tell the difference.

I just ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck from the seconds website, so I'll check it out and see how it works. All the options y'all gave me looked good and I really appreciate the input guys. Y'all have a Merry Christmas and stay safe. By the way, be careful with knives too, my step brother is in the ER right now about to get surgery cause he stabbed hisself in the gut opening a gift for my son with the knife I gave him for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom