• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jack Russell

arrowhead777

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I want a Jack Russell or other mole killing dogs. Moles have taken over my back yard & I can't get rid of them. I heard that Jack Russell's are one of the best mole slaying dogs, so I am wanting to get me one. I think he could be my buddy too.

I have a mini-aussie who is hell on moles - he hears/feels their vibration and goes to town.....also hell on my lawn....,

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Jack russells are BAD! I suggest not to get one.

Hell, They aren’t bad. They just need lots of exercise. I have one now and my last one made it to 16 years. They are one of the best breeds ever! Very smart and loyal. Like ANY dog You just have to spend time training them. And run the piss out of them everyday. They will give you YEARS of good laughs.

But No, they certainly arent for everyone. They need a good fenced in yard to run. Not a dog for the lazy type person.

Hell, They aren’t bad. They just need lots of exercise. I have one now and my last one made it to 16 years. They are one of the best breeds ever! Very smart and loyal. Like ANY dog You just have to spend time training them. And run the piss out of them everyday. They will give you YEARS of good laughs.

But No, they certainly arent for everyone. They need a good fenced in yard to run. Not a dog for the lazy type person.
When I met my wife in 04 she had a Jack Russell named Pretzel that had seizures . She lived to be 17. And she outranked me the whole time. Back in 16 we rerescued Lester who was 3 at the time. My daughter asked when he would calm down. I told her about a year before he dies. I wish I had half the energy of this dog. Problem is he will run every chance he gets. And he won't look for what's coming his way. So I really need to move to the woods and get him( and me) out of town. But anyway they're loving dogs that wanna cuddle up with you ( they're cold natured) and need a good bit of attention. I had Lester denutted and hoped he would calm down. Jokes on me.
20201007_180832.jpg

We had one for 5 years, huge back yard, would kill squirrels running halfway up trees. Gave her tons of love. You could pet her for a couple minutes and love on her and BOOM! She would growl and eat your face if you gave her the chance. Very aggressive dogs. A TON of energy. My boss’s jack russell tore a 4x4 hole in her wall. I’ve only had bad experiences with them. You sir, got lucky. And don’t get me wrong they are beautiful dogs but not for me.

Back
Top Bottom