• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager Redux

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
245   0
Reaction score
Since Meatwad closed his own thread, I'll start a new one to address some other points i wanted to make and allow others to finish theirs.

"Do you want me to shoot your friends in the face"is what he claims he told his daughters as kids.

"I've never lost a fight and never will" "I'm prepared for any and everything.." Apparently those two were complete BS, BC the Iraq situation isn't what I would call a win or being prepared.

I wonder what you would sound like if I went back through your post history and mined a few gems? Judge a man by three sentences, do you?

But hey, I'm just an internet commando
^ Something we can all agree upon :thumb:

They all seem to preach the same techniques, all study under people like ayoob and cooper
Cooper's dead and I'm fairly certain the closest that anyone here on ODT has been to the Rev Ayoob is the flip side of a computer screen or magazine article.

that he's never lost a fight and never will, unfortunately, his past makes those statements hold no water.

He came home alive and the bad guys didn't. He won. Ergo, never a lost a fight.

Now, I will concede the photogs in harms way is stupid....but if they're willing to take that risk, so be it....no ones forcing them to get back there.

New *** can't tri-force

a1.img.mobypicture.com_95911c852e878bd4f15f3afa0ab2f515_view.jpg

I would like to make my presence known before an administrator or other leader of this internets board of discussion chooses to put a restriction to posting on this conversational thread.

Wow! Personal attacks on another member, really.

was there an attack, or recall of conversation?

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to make my presence known before an administrator or other leader of this internets board of discussion chooses to put a restriction to posting on this conversational thread.

noted!

Back
Top Bottom