• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jason Aldean has found his hill ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘

Too bad he thinks guns are "too easy to buy" and thinks there should be more regulation and gun control.....%JasonAldean
Agreed. I'm sure he owns all the guns he wants and had no issue how easy they were for him to buy. As much as I don't like him really or his music, I do like that this song is pissing off the left.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out the "racist" part.
From what I gather, the filming is in front of the Maury County, TN courthouse where Henry Choate, 18 year old black boy, was hung from the balcony after being killed and dragged by car from his jail cell. The "small town" people gathered to serve justice after he was accused of assaulting a 16 year old white girl. The boy was innocent from what I see.

Playing devil's advocate, it's a bit hard to believe it was coincidental, although it's a really cool looking courthouse.

IMG_3331.jpeg

From what I gather, the filming is in front of the Maury County, TN courthouse where Henry Choate, 18 year old black boy, was hung from the balcony after being killed and dragged by car from his jail cell. The "small town" people gathered to serve justice after he was accused of assaulting a 16 year old white girl. The boy was innocent from what I see.

Playing devil's advocate, it's a bit hard to believe it was coincidental, although it's a really cool looking courthouse.
I've read that Miley Cyrus and woke azz Disney have filmed in front of that exact courthouse.

Back
Top Bottom