• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
So every Jeep but especially Wranglers that I see has these damn bobblehead dolls from one side of the dash to the other. And I won't bother getting into the cornball goofy ass stickers/accessories.
It just makes me think that the Jeep owning community is all out of original ideas.
But on the up side...the new Bronco owning community is gunning real hard to out D bag y'all.

Attachments

• IMG_20240412_125315397_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240412_125315397_HDR.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 120
Hey I'm just sayin'...
Seriously the newer Wrangler models especially the Soccer Mom Editions have a round strip of LED lights behind the ****in spare tire hanging on the back door. It's a narcissist vehicle.
My bosses know a guy that is a grown ass man but has a full ****in Ghostbusters costume AND was one of the zombies that got shot or spiked in one of the early seasons of the Walking Dead. He still does the nerd conventions in costume even though he got a cease and desist from AMC years ago.
Anyway he used to have a yellow four door Wrangler but that just wasn't cutting it. Now he has that hideous neon green four door Wrangler with zombie stickers all over it. It would actually be less gay if he had a husband.

We have now had the new Bronco for a few years now. Not sure what you're referring to? We don't have any goofy ass ducks in or on ours, nor do we have stupid ass stickers. View attachment 7127869
Okay I will give you a pass since it looks like yours is a two door. But you have to admit that there are WAY more douchy four doors running the roads these days. And the REAL Broncos NEVER had four doors.

Hey I'm just sayin'...
Seriously the newer Wrangler models especially the Soccer Mom Editions have a round strip of LED lights behind the ****in spare tire hanging on the back door. It's a narcissist vehicle.
My bosses know a guy that is a grown ass man but has a full ****in Ghostbusters costume AND was one of the zombies that got shot or spiked in one of the early seasons of the Walking Dead. He still does the nerd conventions in costume even though he got a cease and desist from AMC years ago.
Anyway he used to have a yellow four door Wrangler but that just wasn't cutting it. Now he has that hideous neon green four door Wrangler with zombie stickers all over it. It would actually be less gay if he had a husband.
God daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammm!!!!!!!!!!!...LMAOO

Back
Top Bottom