• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jeep trailer

Done that before, not interested in doing uhaul again, plus their big ones aren't very efficient. Also if i own it i can config it for my bikes.

I feel ya, I'm just thinking for the once or twice a year you go to use it... you're going to get stuck fixing something or other on it.

tires, brakes, hubs, lights, etc...

unless you store it inside water damage, rust, rotted wood, dry rot, etc...

Uhaul is CRAP!

Check out these guys:

http://bigtextrailerworld.com/rent-a-trailer/

I feel ya, I'm just thinking for the once or twice a year you go to use it... you're going to get stuck fixing something or other on it.

tires, brakes, hubs, lights, etc...

unless you store it inside water damage, rust, rotted wood, dry rot, etc...

Uhaul is CRAP!

Check out these guys:

http://bigtextrailerworld.com/rent-a-trailer/
I kike those guys, in fact ill be looking at thwir inventory. Unfortunately i cant use them though. Renting a trailer is like renting a car the big name places have crap trailers and the smaller guys who rent n the side make you return them to the same location.
  • Renter must return trailer to the location rented from.

I really need to just suck it up and buy one, its just got to work with the jeep as opposed to a dedicated tow rig

Dontrent Lot cheaper to buy Then just sell it when you're done

We have 11 trailers with portable water treatment and vapor recovery systems installed inside
We've never had any issues with trailers sitting for long periods
Usually 2-4 years at a time between moves

I kike those guys, in fact ill be looking at thwir inventory. Unfortunately i cant use them though. Renting a trailer is like renting a car the big name places have crap trailers and the smaller guys who rent n the side make you return them to the same location.

I really need to just suck it up and buy one, its just got to work with the jeep as opposed to a dedicated tow rig

You would have to return home with the trailer if you owed it tooooo, lol

Back
Top Bottom